Tuesday, March 25, 2008

rice with beef stew

After spending half of the day at a coffee shop updating my blog, I went to the grocery store to buy supplies for my naked pantry. As I meandered through the aisles I debated in my head whether I should buy fresh vegetables which I would then blend and cook into a stew to be had with rice, or whether I should just get prego and stick to pasta. In the end I decided to make my own stew. My decision was based on the premise that we have a food processor at home, but alas, I got home to realize that the food processor does not work. I ended up having to grate the peppers manually, bruising my fingers and developing a renewed appreciation for technology. It eventually took about 2 hours to make dinner, and after all that stress I was sure that dinner wouldn't turn out good. But to my surprise it did!






1 comment:

Zara said...

OMG! U BLENDED ATA W. URE KNUCKLES! bobo yi o wa talented yo!